Thursday, September 6, 2012

Taste of Hope

At the end of Bible school weeks (for 2 weeks, 3 sessions, over 1500 kids) we have Taste of Hope.  It's just a day of free fun, games, food, bouncy stuff, music, usually fireworks (although not this year because of the drought).  Just a long day of lots of fun.  It starts off in the morning with a 5K, or smaller race for the girls.  They had to do their stretching before the race.


 Maddox waited for an hour to get her face painted.  Gorgeous right?  Better be for that wait!
There's one big church service that night and the kids that were there got to go up and sing a couple bible school songs.  I love the songs and dances we do!  It's so much fun I was doing them too.  I worked at bible school this year so I learned them also.  We sing things like Party Rock changed to God is Rockin in the house tonight... or I'm Sexy and I Know It changed to God loves me and I know it...  And the dances are like an aerobic workout--great for cleaning house to!

No comments: