Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hadlee's Big Week

This summer Hadlee go to do a week of Toddler Tumbling through the city.  I dropped her off and she stayed with her class for an hour doing movements and a little tumbling.  I forgot to take my camera the last day when they got to show us what they learned.  She kept saying "Mommy, take my picture!"   I swiped another mom's camera and pretended to take a picture but then she asked to see it.  Can't trick her! When we got home I took her picture with her participation award.
 A few days later we found out that Hadlee won the library summer reading drawing for a bunch of play dough toys.  Maddox was bummed that she didn't win but I had been putting both their slips in for the same toy since that's the one Maddox wanted.  She said she wanted it to be her name that was drawn.  Oh well, you stil got all the stuff, kid!

No comments: