Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Slow Death of a Camera

Here's the story of the demise of my camera . . . and cute Maddox (and Camden in this one). My two blue eyed kids. Well, not MINE, but you know what I mean. Or most of you do. She's already taking after her mommy. Laying out with the shades on. Always got to have a cup of water when you're laying out. Of course I was actually laying OUT, she was laying IN. But, notice the strip going across her face . . . at least it's in color. We usually have to hit the camera a few times to get the color to work right.
We went to a park last weekend to play frisbee golf. It was Maddox and Daddy versus Jessi and Mommy. I don't know who had the more raw end of the deal. Jeremy said his partner hindered his throw (I think that was more attributed to the $1 frisbees we had) or my partner who wanted to chase and fetch every throw. I took Jessi her own frisbee but she'd just chase hers, then drop it and chase J's then drop it and chase mine. She ended up on the leash obviously which wasn't much better. But hey, at least my partner could see. Poor Maddox had this hat over eyes most of the time. Eventually she fell asleep and got whiplash every time Jeremy threw. Oh yeah, notice, no more color . . . .

So the next day I took a picture of Maddox laying her Dad's lap. Pretty sure the camera's done. M's a little warped. Even after you hit it, nothing happens. Guess we hit it a little too much. Even Jessi's screwed up. Is this what the world looks like when you're on drugs?

So guess what I'm getting for my birthday? If we can wait that long. It may be a pre-birthday gift. More pictures to come when I can!

No comments: