Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pets and M

Here's some pictures to prove how our pets are very tolerant of Maddox. Or just plain lazy, I'm not sure which. Well, actually I am. Take a guess.

Gabbey loves Maddox's bouncy seat. She sits in it more than M does. She loves it so much she refused to move out of it. She used to move when I yelled at her, then it took me coming towards her with the baby, and now she doesn't even move for that. They sat this way for a few minutes before I got tired of watching since I obviously couldn't leave M alone on top of a cat.

And here's how helpful my family is at night. Jeremy says "I'm going to bed" (where Jessi and Maddox have already been for 2 hours but in their own separate beds) and I get to move the car in, lock all the doors, feed the cats, turn off the lights and tv, wash my face, clean out the litter box when I see that Hailey won't make it through the night without it, and feed Maddox. Lucky Jeremy. But aren't they a cute little family? And again, M gets to lay on another warm cozy animal.
Tonight I WILL remember to put the video I have on a dvd and bring it here to put online. I've said that for 2 days now.
Oh, and Maddox is doing great in her own room. The first night I had to get up 3 times to plug her, the next 2 times, and since then none at all. She's slept until 5:30 or 6 by herself. Now if I can just get over the paranoia of her being in her own room and trust that someone's not going to sneak in and steal her. I spend lots of the night listening for sounds other than Maddox through the monitor and going to check on what I hear. I'm sure I'll get over it with time. I hope. I think I sleep less peacefully now than I have since she's been born!

No comments: