Monday, December 8, 2008

All better

Just in case you were wondering, Maddox is better. It seemed to be a 24 hour thing. She threw up 5 different times between 2:30pm and 10:30 pm and had no food left for the last one. I was beginning to get worried because it was Saturday afternoon before she had a wet diaper. But I woke up about every hour Friday night and had her sip a little water (she was sleeping with us). At 4 am and 7 am I let her nurse and she kept all that down. So I knew the pee would soon have to come. Here she is Friday night hanging out with dad. (I had a concert Friday and Sat. afternoon and had to work Sat. morning, Dad got the brunt of it. But he did say "Maddox, you've finally christened me into fatherhood" after he got puked on.)And here she is Sat. morning, with a low fever, but much more energy and smiles. She just took it easy all day and was back to normal by Sunday.Sunday we went to the church's christmas program and kept her with us. She clapped, danced, and intently watched the show for an hour and half. She was a good girl!

No comments: