Friday, September 26, 2008

Braves game

Back to finishing the Atlanta trip . . . Daddy taking her little girl to her first baseball game . . .

Saturday night we went to a Braves game. The only problem with that is that it started about Maddox's bed time. She did pretty well until about the 6th inning. She and I finally had to find a quiet spot out near the ramp where she cuddled in her front snugli and fell asleep. Just as I had her to sleep Dad (my dad, papa) decided we needed to leave so we could be sure we'd get a taxi. She did pretty well considering it was about 9 when she fell asleep.

Papa's first attempt at a family photo:
The more successful attempt:
At Turner Field they have a nickelodeon area for kids to play a bit. Before the game they had a drum line playing out in front of the stadium. Maddox sat up on my shoulder and took it all in. I danced, she wondered what the heck all this noise was and what these crazy people were doing.


I don't know that she loves baseball. Like her mother, she probably thinks it's a little slow to watch and therefore gets a little long. But another experience added to her list!

No comments: