Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bath time

Maddox loves taking baths now. I'll let her play for 10 min. or so and she'll spend most of her time trying to get this little bug toy that scoots around. Once she catches it she'll, of course, put it in her mouth.

Her look when I squeeze the washcloth over her head to get soap off: And her look the rest of the time:

Oh yeah, she's had a cold these past few days. Snot down her face yesterday and a slight fever for a couple of days. I don't think it's teething since she didn't get those symptoms the first time and she was around Camden who was sick with those same symptoms all last week. But she's so good when she's sick! She was a little bit fussy, but not much at all. Probably normal for most babies. She's been getting better today.
There's also this other "problem" we have on Tuesdays now. (I think it's great to be loved so much, but for Jeremy it's a problem.) Choir started back up so Jeremy comes to pick her up at choir around 7:20 after work and take her home for bed. So far both weeks she's cried for an hour when he puts her to bed. Of course that's the only night he puts her to bed and gives up too easily if I make him do it other nights so she'll get used to him. Like I said, not good for him as he gets very frustrated, but I love that she wants only me. So sweet . . . Lots of weeks left, she'll get over it eventually.


No comments: