Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally!

Maddox can roll over! The first time she did it was on July 11 for her cousins, Matthew and Katherine. (Also her 5 month birthday!) She did it a few more times over the weekend and I finally got video of it yesterday. I can't believe how much she changes and grows up in just 5 months. She was so tiny and helpless just a short time ago and now she's rolling over, eating cereal (wanting to eat EVERYHING else), jabbering all the time, laughing and smiling constantly, and just showing her personality. Oh yeah, at 5 months she weighs 15 lbs and is wearing 6 or 6-9 month clothes. My big girl!


The Wheeler Family Reunion is now over. I didn't take a ton a pictures. I never think to use my camera much. But of course I have some of Maddox and her cousins. It was a nice weekend! Great weather and great family!

We went to the Children's Museum on Friday in Greensboro . . .

We took Maddox swimming for the first time. She didn't seem to mind at all. We splashed a little water on her face which didn't phase her. They wouldn't let us use a flotation device for her so I'd like to take her again and see how she is when she's not in our arms.

Just some morning cousin photos . . .



No comments: