Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the 2nd Time Sick

The poor girl was sick again! Or still is maybe. Yesterday and overnight she had a fever of 102*. She wouldn't sleep in her crib so I brought her to bed with me and she slept VERY restlessly. So everyone got sleep but me. About 4am I thought for sure it was higher, she was SO hot! So I took her temp and it was 98.6, guess she was hot because it had broken. And so from 4am to 6 when the alarm went off she slept great. Why couldn't this be my day off so we could sleep in together! Oh yeah, she's also got some diarrhea but nothing else really.

The strange kid doesn't like baby oatmeal! She like the rice box and yesterday I bought her mixed grains to try but she obviously didn't have much of an appetite this morning. Guess I get to eat all the oatmeal! That's what I had for breakfast today actually!

No pics today. I haven't taken any. Next time!

No comments: