Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas in OK (Day 1)

On Thursday we drove to Bixby, OK to my sister Jennifer's house for the Christmas festivities there.  The festiveness didn't last long.  By the time we arrived I wasn't feeling well and that night had a much lighter version of Jeremy's flu.  


 So the next day I laid around recovering while Jeremy, Jennifer, and Stacy took the girls to the aquarium.  Maddox took lots of pictures of fish for me but I won't torture you with all of those.



 By that evening I was DONE with being sick, at least that's what I told my mind, and so we loaded up to go swimming at the pool at my parent's hotel.  It took Maddox a bit to get used to going under again but once she did she was amazing!  She was swimming all the way across the pool by herself!  Hadlee, who knows no fear, jumped right in and went under.  I eventually put water wings on her and she never wanted me to touch her again.

No comments: