Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hadlee's Birthday and MN trip (pt. 1)

So, let's pretend it's June 1st now....   We drove to Minneapolis on Hadlee's birthday so before we left we let her open her big gift that we weren't going to take with us.  It was a water table which has gotten lots of good use.  I don't know what she thought was going to happen as she tore off the paper but she was a little worried with each pull.
 Once we got to Minn. we went to the Como Park Zoo (FREE!)  It was a really good zoo considering it was free and we had a great time.  We enjoyed some cotton candy.  I felt bad Hadlee was so messy so I joined her.

 Rode the old antique carousel at the park...
 Yes, Jeremy was there too...
 On Saturday we went to the Mall of America to the amusement park.  I got to ride ALL the rides with the girls since my stomach is a little stronger than Jeremy's is.  Or my mind is stronger than my stomach, whichever the case may be.
 Poor Maddox was brave and did this one alone but was terrified!   I felt terrible for her the whole time!  She was absolutely panic stricken!
 Not panicked on this one though.  This was her favorite!  We did it twice and even got Jeremy to do it with Hadlee!


No comments: