Monday, March 15, 2010

New pictures

Aunt Jennifer crocheted Maddox and her baby sister new hats. Maddox's was a little small so Jennifer's making another. Quite stylish though! Thank you Aunt Jennifer!My cousin Leslie bought Maddox a new swim diaper/rashguard set before our trip to FL. She also has a pink bottom. Now I can save some money not buying disposable swim diapers! Thank you cousin Leslie! A couple nights ago I did my usual nightly check on Maddox before I went to bed and I found her precariously perched on the edge of her bed. It's a good thing that pillow is still there between her table and bed!
Yesterday while getting ready for church Jeremy was shaving and I was drying my hair. When I turned off the hair dryer I thought--Hmm, it's awfully quiet in this house. Wonder where Maddox is? I found her at the kitchen table scooping sugar out of the sugar bowl with her fingers and eating it. She had sugar all over her face, the floor, her dress, and her hair. She had just taken a shower so she had to have another little spit bath. No, she really wasn't wired after that. We dropped her off at Sunday school for two hours though, so maybe I missed it.







No comments: