Monday, October 13, 2008

This week for M

We haven't been up to much, but of course I have a couple cute pictures.

Our neighbor, Amanda, loaned us this toy . . . it converts into a walker for when Maddox figures out that she can pick up and move her feet while standing. Right now she sits on it and plays with the toys on it and then leans way too far to reach another toy and falls off face first. Used with supervision . . .

Last Thursday we went to a Halloween themed concert band concert at Bethabara park so Maddox sat in her bumble bee costume/stroller. I think she was excited about going:


The family on our blanket under the stars:

What's she into now? Well, Elmo, not eating her food because she's figured out she'd much rather have real food, and rolling all over her crib and now pushing the buttons on her mobile. Oh yeah, she fell off a bed for the first time. Not under my care by the way! She was staying with my friend Jennifer, napping on the guest bed, surrounded by pillows. When she woke up she must have rolled onto her tummy, gone the only direction she knows, backwards, all the way to the foot of the bed and a little crooked off the side. Jenn said she found her just sitting on the floor facing the bed and crying. She didn't hurt anything, just scared I think. Just wait until Jenn sends little Grady over here next time! hehe

We fly back to MO on Thursday to hang out with my family before my parents move. I hope Maddox sleeps on the flight the whole way home. We leave right at bedtime so she should. Until we return . . .Chow!

No comments: