Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last trip "home"

We went home last weekend for my Mom and Dad's moving away party. We saw tons of their friends from St. Joe at the party and they all got to meet Maddox for the first and probably last time. It was nice to see everyone again. And Maddox did great with all the strangers, and this trip, even with her Grandma G.!

Maddox didn't want to see anyone on the plane ride to KC. She slept all of the second flight.Maddox got her only ride on Papa's tractor. He's selling it, he doesn't need it in FL.
The silly cousins all together: M and Aunt Suzy:This was back at home tonight. I had spaghetti so I gave her some to play with. She didn't try to eat it last time, but tonight she certainly did. Not exactly what I had in mind, but she didn't choke once.

She's sleeping . . . I'm sitting down to read a good book before Private Practice starts. Quick, before she wakes again!

No comments: