Friday, August 8, 2008

Babysitting

The other night I watched Grady, the 3 month old across the street. I got a taste of what it would be like to have twins. They both wanted to eat at the same time and go to sleep at the same time. I figured it out. I could do it. Took a few pictures and video of the two of them together. Some floor time . . .Grady falling on top of Maddox while they were both in my lap.Successfully balancing the two while feeding Grady. Maddox was next in line.A couple videos of them checking each other out:

And since when did Maddox start sleeping like this??? I just found her like this one night. She would normally start crying because she's stuck in this position.

And lastly, I tried to take a lemon picture but unfortunately she loved the lemon. The VERY first time we let her lick one a couple weeks ago she made a great face but I didn't have the camera out. And by the second lick she wanted to eat the whole thing. So we tried again last night but again, she enjoyed it and got mad when I wouldn't let her lick anymore.Both big kids are a little sick today . . .we'll see what the weekend brings . . .

No comments: