Monday, July 29, 2013

Adventureland!

After a week of Bible school, Maddox for 3 hours in the am and Hadlee for 2 in the pm, and a fun outdoor day at Taste of Hope from a morning race to fireworks on Saturday, we finished off the weekend with a day at Adventureland with the Lowes.  We wanted to go with the Lowes so maybe they could help us ride more pukey rides with my girls.  Piper rode her very first ride, the ferris wheel.
 I don't know what Matthew's doing...
 Jeremy's thrill ride?  The ferris wheel?
 Almost everyone got in this picture on the bumper cars.  Katherine and Maddox on the left, Jeremy in the middle, Mike and Emily behind Jeremy's head, and Matthew on the right.  And some stranger behind K.  Suzy and Hadlee rode another ride since Hadlee was too short for this one and Piper and I watched.
 I took the little girls off to ride some rides while the "big kids" rode a roller coaster.   This is how they walk around the park and wait in line, always hand in hand.  So cute!  They're such good friends!
 Everyone but Hadlee, Piper, and I rode the Raging river.  The boys' boat was better at posing for me than the girls.
Hadlee and I played around with my camera to waste time.  Cuteness!
 Maddox talked Katherine into another spinny ride and then Katherine had to go again with Emily.  I think that was enough for her.  We're a good team at this spinning ride thing.  Suzy had to ride Lady Luck twice, once with Maddox and again with Hadlee because I couldn't stomach the thought after eating freshly fried and sugared donuts.  But later in the evening I rode the Teacups twice in a row with the 3 little girls before dinner and then rode the spinning rockets with them after dinner.  I was done spinning after that!  Of course the kids loved all the spinning rides.  Anyone want to volunteer for next year?



No comments: