Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finally, snow!

We got about 8 inches of snow in Waukee!  It had been a long time since we've had a lot of snow so we got out there and ran the snow blower, immediately had to shovel again, and played around a little while.  Maddox was whimpy and didn't last long.  Hadlee liked to drag the sled around and run up and down the sidewalk.  She's too little to walk in that much snow.


 Jessi loves leaping around the snow.  She's fun to watch bounch around and try to find balls that bury themselves in the snow as soon as you throw them.
 This is to proove to my girls (when this blog is in book form for them to see when they're older) that I DO dress up sometimes and not look like a comfy mommy!  My choir had to sing at a formal event last night so I went and partied and left the girls and Jeremy at home.  I was not paying $250 a head for Jeremy to join me. 

No comments: