Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lazy 5 Ranch Plus Some

This week we decided to go check out Lazy 5 Ranch.  This is a place where you can drive your own car through or ride a horse drawn wagon to see animals.  They come right up to you so you can feed them.  Lots of different kinds of goats, llamas, ostriches, emus, sheep, pot bellied pigs, buffalo, cattle, etc  It was a great day!  It was around 80 degrees so the animals were up and moving around.  Here's some photos of us feeding the animals.  Even Jeremy fed all the animals!  I was kind of surprised!  Funny, I don't question that my 2 year old will feed the animals, just my husband!




 And I just have some random cute pictures of the sisters hanging out together.  Sometimes they'll sit together in the chair and watch a cartoon.  (Good mom huh?  Let me point out that this particular picture was taken when Daddy was letting them watch tv while I was at work.)
 Another day Maddox asked to hold Hadlee...
 Hadlee spends lots of time in her jumparoo now.   She'll sit in there for 30-45 minutes at a time before she gets fussy.  We think she does a LOT more jumping than Maddox ever did.  Maddox jumped some but played with the toys more.  Hadlee plays with the toys but spends most of the time doing big jumping.  Here's a video of Hadlee jumping.  (Remember, to watch the video you'll have to click on my blog link below my signature if you got this in an email.  No videos can be seen through the email.)

No comments: