Saturday, May 9, 2009

New stuff for M

I just have a few pictures to update so I can clear my camera off and start all over again! Last Saturday Jeremy watched Grady and Maddox while I was at work. Two one year olds! Grady stayed the rest of the afternoon too so that's how I got pictures.

The neighborhood hanging around my door to see the babies. The one kid, Jacob, has his backpack on because he heard his dad say he was coming over to our house later for a couple hours then spending the night with his aunt. It was 2 hours later . . . but he was so excited that he got ready, got his bag, and sat outside the door.
My neighbor Susan found this car and a plastic slide somewhere getting ready to be dumped. I cleaned them up a bit and they work great for us! Free toys!
"Get outta my car woman!"
We set up a little makeshift, cheap sandbox for M last week. So far she loves to pick it up and throw it out of the box. Next time I'll have to put the box on a sheet and then dump it back into the sand when she's done. Otherwise we'll end up with a beach on our back porch.
Her cheeks are dirty from helping me dig in the dirt earlier.
Sitting in her little car.
This morning we went outside for our first fingerpainting session. Since she's now past trying to eat everything . . . . But she wasn't so sure what to do with it. She definitely did not like getting hosed off afterward!

No comments: