Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random pictures

I'm still trying to figure out how to edit a video on the computer so I can put one here. In the meantime here's some of Maddox's latest pictures.

A couple of weeks ago I took the kids to the park and Jeremy met us. He took her down the slide and had her swinging on the monkey bars. I'm not sure what she thinks of it at this point.







She loves it when I say "I'm gonna get your toes!" and then grab them and try to eat them. She thinks that's the funniest

Daddy's already trying to influence her. Last Sunday they were both sitting in their recliners reading the paper. Daddy of course gave her the sports section. I tried to give her the Arts section but he wouldn't let me. She goes to choir with me every Tuesday though and sits on my lap awake and listening and talking and "singing". She cries when we sound bad or sing a dissonant song so she's getting her arts there. Start the training young!

There are a lot of pictures of me sleeping with Maddox. It's one of my favorite things to do. Sleeping AND cuddling with my sweet smelling soft baby. But if it's not me, then Jessi tries to get in on the deal.

Here's one of her big beautiful smile! It's so easy to get her to smile. She does it all the time. The other morning after a late night of choir so she slept all night I finally peeked at her in her bassinet and she was just laying there looking at her mobile and smiling. These days all you have to do is talk to her or give her the slightest bit of attention and she smiles for you. It's so awesome to see how her eyes light up with a big grin when she sees us. It won't be long before she's really laughing!

I guess I'm all caught up on her 10 weeks of life. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out the video thing soon and you'll hear her talking and see that it took me 10 weeks to get her to enjoy baths. Well, tolerate anyway. Later!

No comments: