Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birth Day

I guess we'll start the day Maddox came into the world. She was born on Monday, February 11, 2008 at 9:27am. She was 7 pounds 7 oz. and 20 inches long. And she was beautiful! She still is. I woke up Sunday morning at 8am and knew something was different and knew I was going into labor. By mid morning I thought my water had broken so I called the nurse and she said to go to the hospital to find out for sure. After sitting on a bed pan for an hour there I found out it was just urine. Grrrr. So we left that afternoon and went to the mall to walk around. My contractions were getting stronger as we walked. We ate our last meal at Sbarro pizza then went home. By 10pm contractions were 3 min. apart but only 50 sec. long so we waited some more. By 1am they were more frequent and over a minute long and I knew it was time to go. My whole body was shaking from the pain and I only let Jeremy time 2 contractions before I told him to load the car . . . NOW.




By the time we got to the hospital I was dilated to 5cm and got an epidural. My water immediately broke and I was dilated to 6cm. I slept for a couple of hours and woke up dilated to 10cm, ready to push. I pushed for 3 hours to no avail. Maddox was face up and had her head tilted back so she was forehead first and not coming out. I had to have a c-section which was much faster than all that pushing! During my pregnancy EVERYONE had said the baby would be a boy ( we were going to be surprised) except my Grandma Garrison. So when the baby was pulled out and they said "It's a girl!" we were a little surprised. But of course Grandma would know. We named her Maddox Evelyn. Evelyn was Grandma's middle name.






When she was born Jeremy cried and it was so sweet to see how touched he was. I was just trying to stay awake which took all the power I had left. I stayed in the hospital until Thursday to recover which let me tell you, definitely was needed. I never thought surgery would be so painful! Jeremy spent every night there with us sleeping in the chair beside my bed. It was sort of like a really bad vacation, except you got this great reward at the end, Maddox.





My Mom and Dad came up on Tuesday to help out. Dad stayed a few days and Mom stayed for 2 weeks. I hated to see her go when she left. She let me lay around and recover while she cooked, cleaned, and was at my beck and call. I'm thinking about having another c-section soon just so I can get her back! We still have one dish in our freezer from her. It's about time for her return so we can eat again!



So anyway, we took Maddox home on Thurday, Valentines Day, her actual due date. Jeremy almost missed out on the occasion since he was at clinical but he ladies there told him to get out of there and go to the hospital to bring his baby home. I like those ladies.

4 comments:

My running blog said...

I love my little Maddox!!!!
Daddy

Anonymous said...

lovely little pussy I want to taste it

Anonymous said...

me too I love newborn c--t

Anonymous said...

herpussy is so nice any more pics or video? I love tocum looking at nakedbaby while i sniff my daughters panties