Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Camp Hantesa

Last week I bought I Living Social deal for a 1 night Mommy and Me stay at Camp Hantesa.  I get to go camping again but be WARM at night??  I'm game!  Maddox and I got to stay in a lodge with bunk beds that was heated.  There were a few rooms and about 6 other moms and their kids there.  And don't tell anyone, but before I went to bed I turned the heat up from 60 to a whole 64!  Shhh!  It was just from Saturday night to Sunday afternoon so we got to eat around the campfire, do a craft, play games, do archery and hike a lot.  We only hiked a lot because Maddox loves hiking.  We went on four different hikes, each 30 minutes to an hour.  She can do lots of hikes, just not long hikes.  It was a chilly night and morning but it felt good as long as we were moving and bundled up.  By the afternoon we wore just our sweatshirts and sat around the fire making hot dogs for lunch.  It was a short little trip but a fun time for Maddox and I to be alone together and show her what camp was all about if she ever wants to go when she gets bigger. 



No comments: