Monday, January 24, 2011

A Little Sisterly Love

Now that Hadlee is able to sit in the bathtub Maddox loves taking baths with her.  Hadlee flops her arms the whole time ( like a bird, Maddox says) and splashes water everywhere.  This does not really make Maddox happy.
But Maddox gets her payback by trying to wash Hadlee with a washcloth and getting water all over her face.  So far Hadlee doesn't really seem to care.  She can't breath, but she doesn't care.
 What an adorable little girl!!  She's such a happy baby.  It's insane.
I was trying to take pictures of Hadlee (7 months old now!) with her adorable headband one day but Maddox wanted to be in the pictures too.  It's virtually impossible to get a good photo of both of them together.  It still resulted in some cute sister interaction though!





 This is how they watched cartoons one day while I showered.  Maddox was pretending they were boats going to Florida to Grammy's house.  She's even rowing with her left hand in this one.  On the floor in front of them is a little construction paper boat for her animals (who apparently went overboard during this photo).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeties

Anonymous said...

love to join them , the older one could rub her pussy for me while she watch's me rub her baby sis, watch that little baby kick her legs like crazy, giggle and coo as I gently give her a baby orgasm, hopefully watching me with her sis and touching herself has the older one horny and wet so my fingers slide right up inside her nice and deep finger fucking her making her squeal and spread her legs for me, then I lick her pussy and finger her arse bringing her to orgasm, she is old enough to learn what good girls do with their soft, warm, wet little mouths too, watch my juices run out her mouth and drip of her chin, scoop some up onto my fingers so the baby can taste it