Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July's End

Maddox loves to play with her Daddy. They have such a special bond and it's so cute to watch them together. She's always asking where he is if he's not at home and loves his days off so they can play together. Even though she still usually chooses Mom over Dad, her life would be perfect if we were all together all the time.
Check out our adorable daughters . . . it's still a little weird to say that . . . daughterS.


What an adorable face!
Apparently not the best place to take a nap. I guess she was REALLY tired.
We went over to see Grady one night and he was in the bath so Jenn said "Hop in Maddox!" It made my night really easy! And this way, Maddox didn't cry when we washed her hair and poured water on her head. She's braver with Grady around.
Little bums!
A little too tight Grady!
Dad hanging out with his girls.
A little Hadlee play time in the morning. She spends kots of her days naked. It's hot and she's comfortable.
"I refuse to smile on demand for any pictures Mom. But I'm still cute!"
We started potty training a week ago and she did surprisingly really well. I wasn't sure she was ready but she caught on quick! She goes most days without any accidents. She wears a diaper of course during naptime and nighttime and that's usually when she poops. She won't do that on the potty yet nor in her undies. If I put a diaper on her to go out she usually won't even go in it then. She'll go in the public restrooms and can hold it quite a while. She's not to the point where she'll tell me she needs to go, but as long as you put her on the potty every hour to hour and a half she's fine. Next week we'll be on vacation at the beach so we'll see how she does with no normalcy. We may be starting over!
Show me your big girl undies!
We leave Saturday for Nag's Head, drive down the outer banks to Hatteras, driving and taking the ferries back to Atlantic Beach! A whole week of vacation with just our own little family! Our vacations usually involve our families somehow so this will be fun to make memories with just the 4 of us. And the day after we get back Suzy and the kids come! Busy busy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

second pic, if I was dad and she was sitting close to my face like that with her legs open and just those cute, soft little cotton knickers on no way I could stop myself pulling them down and eating her p---y, legs over my shoulders feel her tight, sexy little toddler body buck, quiver and convulse, her legs clamped tight to my head as I sucked her p---y